A super-soft re-usable organic face covering in a pink dotty Kite design. Available in child (from 3 years) and adult sizes our face coverings are a practical way for us all to help protect each other.
Designed for a snug and comfortable fit, our face coverings are made with two layers of breathable organic cotton fabric, soft elastic ear loops and an adjustable covered nose wire.
10% of sales of all Kite's face coverings will be donated to charity.
• Non-medical face mask. Not to be used in replacement or in substitute of PPE.
• Not be used by children under the age of 3 or those who may find it difficult to manage them correctly
• Double layer washable jersey (2 x 190gsm)
• Shaped to create a snug fit over nose and under chin
• Soft elastic ear loops
• Adjustable nose wire (covered & enclosed)
• Navy and cream yarn dyed stripe
• 95% organic cotton 5% elastane
• Made in Turkey
• Machine washable at 40 degrees with your regular laundry detergent
• Please note that we are unable to accept returns on this item unless faulty
Wear guidance: Wash your hands before putting your face covering on. Make sure you have a snug fit and do not touch your face once you are wearing it. When taking it off, do not let the covering touch your eyes, nose, or mouth and wash your hands immediately afterwards. If helping a child with their covering, follow the same guidance.
Care guidance: We recommend that you wash your covering after each wear. If you cannot wash immediately then seal it in a plastic bag until you can.
ADVICE FOR CHILDREN
If you want to explain wearing a face covering to a child, this sums it up well: The way that it works is that my mask helps to protect you and your mask helps to protect me. Let's all protect each other.